Thursday, March 10, 2011

blue blocker is in

     so, I just picked up a couple pair of aviators, and they're setting the trend for this spring. so if you're asking yourself: what kind of sunglasses should I grab for the spring now that the sun's coming out? the answer is blue blocker aviators. why is this the new trend for this spring? because I said so, and I'm looking fresh in these pictured below



     these give off that classic retro 80's look that beats knock off retro ray bans every day out of the week. the ones on the left are from pony. need I explain why these do the trick to getting everyone wishing they had your style? the gold pony on the bridge is highlighted by the black frames, and the shape is clutch. the shades on the right are turbo sports, which are just as sick, but for a more jock look.
     now, the most important part of these that makes them the must have sunglasses of the spring leading into the summer, is their blue blocker lenses. they're dirty and make the world around you look really cool. you just feel cool wearing them with the way the colors of the world look without blue. also, they were five dollars each on ebay. don't bother buying "the official blue blocker sunglasses" for forty dollars, i've seen people wearing them, and they don't look half as cool as the ones I bought.
     I haven't seen anyone else with the sunglasses I featured here, but there are also tons more online if you look. if you're too lazy to search, go ahead and order these! get em before your friends do, and they look great on guys and chicks, because all of my roommates are always trying to take them from me
     life is easier to live behind sunglasses, enjoy the sun while looking fly

No comments:

Post a Comment